• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody pocket carry daily ? What gun and why ?

yardboss1

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
5   0
Reaction score
I carry a NAA 22mag with a grip holster. Not much gun , but it will get you off of the bottom of the pile.

Use to daily pocket carry a Kahr PM9 with a Crimson Trace Grip in a Alabama Pocket Holster. It is now my dedicated going to Macongo or Atlanta gun.

1634660874133.png

SW M&P .380 EZ. Safest thing I could find. I do not use the thumb safety, with that being said I hate the feeling of something that's slightly too small or not small enough (Glock 42/43 VS Glock 19 just for random example). It is light, the trigger is fair and it shoots like a pup. It is paper thin but still feels good in the hand.

I only pocket carry an LCP when it's "stop into this well lit gas station in this nice area in the daytime". Otherwise I want 9mm and I want it on my belt. They are almost the same size, I'm much faster out of my holster, and I'm too old to run. Couple that with the fact that I have young kids and and a wife to watch out for, my need for a belly gun is diminished and I may need more distance/power

Do you think $ 319 plus tax is a good price for a Beretta 21 A. My LGS has one and it only has one mag.
I paid $359.99 plus tax for an INOX 21A in May of 2012 NEW, if that's any indication. Poly case and docs on this one for sale? If your LGS is a PAWN shop, your going-in offer should be about 15%-20% off that price, frankly.

Back
Top Bottom