• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any venison cube steak recipes?....

Dip them in a mixture of eggs/Franks Red hot sauce till mixture looks orange/sunset color. Roll in mixture of self rising flour/black pepper/cayenne pepper. Fry in hot peanut oil, turn only once making both sides golden brown.. Cut with a fork and dip in horseradish sauce. Quite a hit at the firehouse.

Last edited:
Dip them in a mixture of eggs/Franks Red hot sauce till mixture looks orange/sunset color. Roll in mixture of self rising flour/black pepper/cayenne pepper. Fry is hot peanut oil, turn only once making both sides golden brown.. Cut with a fork and dip in horseradish sauce. Quite a hit at the firehouse.

Geez I'm not even hungry or I wasn't until I read this recipe, damn that sounds good.

Dip them in a mixture of eggs/Franks Red hot sauce till mixture looks orange/sunset color. Roll in mixture of self rising flour/black pepper/cayenne pepper. Fry in hot peanut oil, turn only once making both sides golden brown.. Cut with a fork and dip in horseradish sauce. Quite a hit at the firehouse.
Forgot, you HAVE to cook in an iron skillet!!:thumb:

Heat up a cast iron skillet. Spray it with a little cooking spray. salt and pepper on the meat and sear it on both sides, put some of this on it and chow down.
tiger sauce.jpg
It's a little sweet and spicy.

Last edited:
Not to be redundant, others have said the same, but what could be better than soaking in buttermilk, shaking them in a tub of seasoned flour, pan frying, making a gravy then cooking them in said gravy for half an hour.
Like coming home to a wife dressed in lingerie and asking her if she wants to play scrabble. Sometimes the obvious answer is the best answer.
Now I'm hungry.

A dude from Louisiana is asking rednecks from Georgia for recipes ......no friggin way View attachment 624666
I know, fail on me. I've lived here too long I should have known all you Yankees would be useless. :laugh:

I gave up. It was country fried with gravy. And it was good as always. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom