• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Any venison cube steak recipes?....

I have marinated mine before and then sliced in strips to make jerky in the smoker several times. Best thing I have found for making jerky but it's one of those you have to keep an eye on and flip, rotate the trays, etc. Being cubed keeps it more tender and not tough and stringy.

Those Yankees from southeastern Pennsylvania make the best cheese steaks but I've actually made some pretty good ones myself out of cube steak. A hot greased skillet, a little Worcestershire sauce, onion, green pepper, and white American cheese (i leave the Cheez Whiz to those folks from Philly) , season to taste and you're good to go.

Those Yankees from southeastern Pennsylvania make the best cheese steaks but I've actually made some pretty good ones myself out of cube steak. A hot greased skillet, a little Worcestershire sauce, onion, green pepper, and white American cheese (i leave the Cheez Whiz to those folks from Philly) , season to taste and you're good to go.

That sounds darn good!

Wrap those things in bacon and cook them on the grill.

I also like to marinate them in Dales of whatever else you like( Lipton's onion soup mix is another I really like) and cook them in an electric skillet on low with mushrooms and onions.

I like to roll up the cubed steak around a slice of bell pepper and onion and then wrap with bacon. Grill to medium... A little Worcestershire or soy sauce for me works well too.

Back
Top Bottom