• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another survival meet up?

Ummmm.... so me, you and cowboy are going to drink beer by the lake again? Is that what this is? If so, I'm down. Maybe this time we can get a squirrel or rascaly rabbit for dinner.

Oh, and I'm gonna bring a hoe thingy and make a home made spear..... I have no grinder!
------LMAO that's the story!!!! 25 people sign up, us 3 drink beer laughing about the ones that decided they couldn't hack it lol. Hey jlo! im back!

Good to have you back in the game bro, there will prob be more people this time.

I got new double wide hammock (cuz i am fat) at Kmart of all places. $17 with a 250lb (on package ) load limit but the paperwork says 400lb max and best of all its forest green not some weird teal/blue like the one all Walmart for $10 more

hope to see you there, we had a blast last time. here is the reason Johnny needs a double wide hammock IMAG0638.jpg

hope to see you there, we had a blast last time. here is the reason Johnny needs a double wide hammockView attachment 188598
I appears to me the Johnny needs a mule to help him tote some of that stuff! But after meeting him I'm sure he isn't going to be with out what ever he needs, this man stays prepared! :thumb: It will be cool to meet the rest of yall as well! Come on May 25th!

Back
Top Bottom