• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another survival meet up?

I'm new to TOT... how often do ya'll meet? I have a place in Marietta that could hold a 'round table' discussion if interested... sans the ciggerate smoke though??

I'm new to TOT... how often do ya'll meet? I have a place in Marietta that could hold a 'round table' discussion if interested... sans the ciggerate smoke though??

No smokin? Ur out, lol. Jk. This is only no.2 for survival meets that i know of but ODTers meet kinda often if u check the message boards.

8x10 works for me but they don't have to be quite that big. I just like to b able to do diff configurations depending on terrain and conditions. They have ultra light tarps (I think its called "sill nylon") that is a good choice for people with better funding than me, lol.

i do a regular camo tarp

These roads are confusing cuz they split, come back together and change names a bunch up thru here so look for hwy 278 (jimmy Campbell hwy) and Buchanon hwy

Google: Paulding county court house ----and its the next traffic light north of the court house on hwy 278. Sorry y'all it was just pointed out to me that hwy 6, hwy 120 both cross several mile south of the met up point. Shoot me a PM and I'll give u my phone # to call for help on Saturday morning, lol

Back
Top Bottom