• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another survival meet up?

hope to see you there, we had a blast last time. here is the reason Johnny needs a double wide hammockView attachment 188598

i will never live that down, that is a bug out kit, a get home bag and 2kinds of night vision and full ghuilly suit. I had strea stuff to try ot options.... Just for the record. Never live it down

Its coming up soon. It May 25th in Dallas GA, if u plan on coming sound off here so we know who's coming.

thats 3weekends from today

if I screwed up n told you it was May 20th, I was wrong - (it happens sometimes)

Last edited:
I made a mistake, I will be able to make it on the 25th. I thought the wife planned our house warming party that night, but she didn't. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Bring extra beer so I don't have to carry as much. thanks

Will be there forsure got it marked on the ole calander. Just to be sure we are going to meet at the dollar store a 12 noon?

10/4. Its a gas station/dollar store n it has stuff like saws, snare wire, fire starter (hand sanitizer), beer & smokes. On the corner of hwy278 & hwy61. I'll get there around 11am n we'll pull out by noon

Alright for a day trip? The warden has orders issued for Saturday night through Monday(which is Memorial Day), but would definitely like to meet a few more of the fellow ODTer's and maybe pick up a few new skills.

Back
Top Bottom