• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another survival meet up?

Get one of those reflective sun shields that go in your car and make it into an insulated envelope for your rice sides. The heat is reflected inside and speeds up the cooking process + is a lifesaver when using this method in the COLD. Unless I am car camping this is my go to set up and is really versatile, try putting some spam, soy sauce, sarichi, and dehydrated mushrooms in the rice sides and you are in business.

being a roofer I have a large roll of insulated and reflective rafter liner that I made my insulated/reflective pot/bag holder with. This way I can hold I'd when hot. Its about an 1/16" thick. BUT I like that we have archived the same goal with the same thought

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like they were jealous Johnny!

Who? I gotta go back n reread

Wow, thanks for the offer. Survivor Johnny sent me a great pm with instructions on what to get. My plan is to get the main essentials.

I am hoping to join. Working on getting off of work.

I'm thinkin' that I might give out "Castaway" knives to all the guys who show up... Depending on the numbers of people who show up!

Cool Bobo, hope you can make it.

Eugen, that is very cool.

I think it is May 25th, unless I am wrong. The place you are heading this weekend I have camped many times up there and at rock creek. There some awesome waterfalls up on rock creek that not many people know about and they will blow your mind. It is a little bit of a hike to get to them but it is worth it! BTW a few hundred yards up from that bridge is where I caught the biggest trout of my life, be sure to brings a pole! Have fun

u got it bro, we will meet at the gas station/dollar store on the corner of hwy61&hwy278. I will get there around 11am plz be there by noon if ur coming so we don't waiste to much day light. Lookin forward to it.
P.s. the store has last minute provisions like beer, cigarets, saw and snare wire

u got it bro, we will meet at the gas station/dollar store on the corner of hwy61&hwy278. I will get there around 11am plz be there by noon if ur coming so we don't waiste to much day light. Lookin forward to it.
P.s. the store has last minute provisions like beer, cigarets, saw and snare wire

BEER!! We will need it. Bring as much as you can fit in your pack. If it won't fit, then strap a cooler to your wifes back and make her carry it.

Cold weather camping rule #1: Never skip the opportunity for a civilized sit on a warm seat...next to a roll of dry paper!

sure, but who's gonna open our beers and make the ham sammiches?

And gather fire wood and blow up the air mattress -lmao. We shouldnt give off the wrong idea jokin around, this will be "pack it in pack it out". The last one had nothing in the way of "creature comforts", well except a fire, tarps and freezing rain

I'll post a pic of where we camped last time tomorrow morning. There is a WMA across a 2lane hwy just thru the woods from my house, but for the most part we would be pretty close to the vehicles if we just use the woods (with a lake and steam) behind my place

And gather fire wood and blow up the air mattress -lmao. We shouldnt give off the wrong idea jokin around, this will be "pack it in pack it out". The last one had nothing in the way of "creature comforts", well except a fire, tarps and freezing rain

Who's jokin around? HA! just jokin around.

Back
Top Bottom