• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another survival meet up?

I know some plan on coming for a few hours and others to camp. If ur stayin over night byof (bring your own food). If ur preps are MREs and u have never eaten one. Bring one so u know what they are about. I think they are "an acquired taste" lol

I know some plan on coming for a few hours and others to camp. If ur stayin over night byof (bring your own food). If ur preps are MREs and u have never eaten one. Bring one so u know what they are about. I think they are "an acquired taste" lol

I always tell people if ur preps are MRE's, then bring something something else to eat for when you throw the MRE in the campfire. those things taste like balls.

I've had a buch of MRE's ( meals refused by Ethopians.) Not my 1st pick... But it would be nice in theory to only eat whatever you caught in a 48 hr period, in this outing... But I see alot of weapons firing, beer, and making fires. and camping... not that there is anything wrong w/ that...

I've had a buch of MRE's ( meals refused by Ethopians.) Not my 1st pick... But it would be nice in theory to only eat whatever you caught in a 48 hr period, in this outing... But I see alot of weapons firing, beer, and making fires. and camping... not that there is anything wrong w/ that...

the plan last time was to eat a few rosted squirrels but the squirrels knew there was a freezing rain coming (we didn't get that memo) so we didn't see even 1, we coulda done some fishing but "never got around to it" lol. We all ate rehydrated camp food and stayed under tarps feedin our fires, there was some beer drinkin too. It was a group 4 meet up more than anything IMHO

I would love to come out. I'm not sure if i Will be able to get off work. I work tue-sat and live a little ways away. Are you guys going to be finished Sunday afternoon

MREs= No thanks

Current Meal Setup. 1 package of rice sides (I like chicken with brocolli) and 1 pouch of spam/tuna/chicken, 1 quart freezer bag.

Place rice side and meat inside bag, bring water to boil, pour in bag, let stand for 15 minutes for a hot and tasty meal....throw bag in fire.

Oh and the whole meal only costs $5 and will generate about 800-1000 calories

Hate I will miss it guys, (Its this weekend right?) I will be at my fish camp up on the Toccoa so if your in the area (benton Mckraye swinging bridge) then come say hello. Now G2 members welcome.....G4 Members bring extra smokes cause I will probably run out on the trail.

Back
Top Bottom