• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ancient Alien Theory..

My thing is, Why did god wait so long to create man, after the dinosaurs? better yet? how do you explain the Behemoth in the bible?

1. What is the behemoth? You are assuming it is something that we don't have today or that has gone extinct in recent times.
2. I am an old earth creationist, not a young earth creationist. I believe the earth is old, extremely old, and that many of the things young earth creationists struggle with can easily be explained that much occurred here before the Biblical creation account. And we don't know the mind of God, He has his reasons for doing things the way He does.

My thing is, Why did god wait so long to create man, after the dinosaurs? better yet? how do you explain the Behemoth in the bible?

www.theness.com_images_blogimages_stegosaurus.jpg

There are practical answers to a lot of the mysteries of the weird and bizarre TV channels.
Look at the trade patterns of the American Indians in the western US before we showed up.
Flint from Kansas was traded across the west as far as Washington State.
Primitive man may not have had crappers, but they knew about leverage and the wheel.
Look at the cathedrals they made during the Dark Ages (Middle Ages for the kids here.)
Or more recently, have you ever read about the building of the Erie canal?

If you really want to learn about the ancient aliens, look no further than all the Indian tribes here in America. Of course they have always referred to them as the star beings.

If you really want to learn about the ancient aliens, look no further than all the Indian tribes here in America. Of course they have always referred to them as the star beings.
Even in the Bible, Ezekiel described things in the air that resembled spacecraft. It's true origin is unknown, so maybe Aliens have existed before we were created or maybe those aliens are Angels and the "UFO's" are their mode of travel. Regardless of what they are, they were created by God

Even in the Bible, Ezekiel described things in the air that resembled spacecraft. It's true origin is unknown, so maybe Aliens have existed before we were created or maybe those aliens are Angels and the "UFO's" are their mode of travel. Regardless of what they are, they were created by God

Good site which debunks the stuff on Ancient Aliens.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/

Back
Top Bottom