• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ancient Alien Theory..

They did only figure out in the last 50 years or so, that the Egyptians actually did have working sawmills to cut stone.
Who knows what other knowledge has been lost over time.

Maybe we are the 3rd or 4th time around on the technology train.... or.... it might just be aliens.

Caesar had a bridge built over the Rhine in 10 days, which he then marched his entire army across. They had to build the equipment that was used to build the bridge, and they still did it all in 10 days. Look how long it takes today to build a bridge, and that is with computers and heavy equipment. When Rome fell, people just forgot everything they knew.

How arrogant to believe that in an infinite universe with countless solar systems, we are alone in the universe? BS!

I believe that there was an amazing amount of engineering involved in the creation of this planet and its inhabitants. So many different species, all that have varying methods but similar reproductive systems, cardiovascular, respiratory, brains, senses. Trees give off oxygen, we give off carbon dioxide. We breath oxygen, trees use the carbon dioxide...It's just too much to be random. So, yes! I believe in God. I just don't believe the good ol middle easterners were any less crazy then than they are now. All their religions have that same theme...Pretty much BELIEVE! Believe my tall tales and you will be blessed with lots of virgins and streets paved in gold! Don't believe and you will be punished for eternity. huh? That's the best our God could come up with? Believe a bunch of blow hard Arab's story about a young lady pregnant out of wedlock that avoided being stoned to death by saying an angel told her she was carrying the son of God? pass. It's plausible to me that whomever raped her told her this tale and she believed it. Mary was what? 12? 13? shrug. Too bad we don't have DNA samples of some of the players of the day. If Jeshua or Yhowshuwa or Yeshua or whatever his name really translates to in Engish...certainly not Jesus (Jesus was never actually called "Jesus") actually sported our creators DNA, I wonder if it glows or explodes the test tubes in the centrifuge. I'm a little put off that God would impregnate a child when there were plenty of more age appropriate choices. Surely he could have had his pick! ....pedo-god? Why do these questions never come up in Sunday School?

John 10:26 says that only his sheep believe. John 12:40 says that he blinds the eyes of some so that they will not believe. God chose Mary because of her pureness, the fact that she was untouched by sinful men and her love for Him. You stated that you believe in God, study more of the Gospel and see if you still feel the same. No where does the Bible say that all will believe. Only those that receive Faith from the Holy Spirit can accept the Grace that changes you and enables you to believe and allow Jesus to be your Lord. Most will choose a tangible "lord" and continue following carnal desires.

I said I believe in God. This does not mean that I believe any human that has ever walked the earth knows the first thing about our God. I also believe that our need to understand our origin and what happens to us after death caused us to speculate on a grand scale. The bible was written from words of men, not God. It was edited and translated and often mistranslated by men, not God. Many other religions were also created by men, not God nor Allah nor Buddha nor Jehovah. Which if any are correct? I'm guessing likely none. But I can't say for fact that none are correct, nor can anyone. We live in a world where anything is possible. I just don't follow blindly, especially the words of men from an era and geographic location plagued with fanatical religions and desperate recruitment of blind followers. The entire message of the bible is wrapped around blindly believing.

If a 12 year old girl today becomes pregnant and she claims an angel of the lord came to her and told her she bears the offspring of God...would you drop to your knees or would you order a paternity test?

I said I believe in God. The entire message of the bible is wrapped around blindly believing.

If a 12 year old girl today becomes pregnant and she claims an angel of the lord came to her and told her she bears the offspring of God...would you drop to your knees or would you order a paternity test?
Even Lucifer and the fallen angels believe in God, but like I was pointing out, Faith (blind belief) only comes to those that are the sheep (the believers).
Don't be surprised if a man appears on the scene claiming a virgin birth and having rights to rule the world. Many will believe then, but it will be of Satan.
I'm not trying to change your mind, only the Holy Spirit could do that. I just merely presented Biblical verse.

I said I believe in God. This does not mean that I believe any human that has ever walked the earth knows the first thing about our God. I also believe that our need to understand our origin and what happens to us after death caused us to speculate on a grand scale. The bible was written from words of men, not God. It was edited and translated and often mistranslated by men, not God. Many other religions were also created by men, not God nor Allah nor Buddha nor Jehovah. Which if any are correct? I'm guessing likely none. But I can't say for fact that none are correct, nor can anyone. We live in a world where anything is possible. I just don't follow blindly, especially the words of men from an era and geographic location plagued with fanatical religions and desperate recruitment of blind followers. The entire message of the bible is wrapped around blindly believing.

But, the angel appeared to Joseph as well, and Isaiah has prophesied that this would happen. There were those who were waiting for this very occurrence.

View attachment 287258
View attachment 287259

You cant make me believe people did this 4,000 years ago with copper and stones..

Why, didn't they have string, or even a piece of straw?
It is quite easy to make a square that way.
Or they can use it to make a circle.

Not everybody was born with a Lowe's down the street.

Can you imagine the liberal Greek professor authoritatively teaching that the earth is flat, and if you went too far out to sea, the monsters would eat you.
All the while, the shop teacher on the next big rock over was laughing and talking about the stupid Democrats.

We aren't very far ahead of that. All these answers to the mysteries of the universe are 99% supposition.
They say they have found Martian rocks on earth. Yea, Right, go buy that bridge.
Global warming? Fossil fuels running out? Better stop here before I offend some of the sweethearts here.

Last edited:
But, the angel appeared to Joseph as well, and Isaiah has prophesied that this would happen. There were those who were waiting for this very occurrence.

My thing is, Why did god wait so long to create man, after the dinosaurs? better yet? how do you explain the Behemoth in the bible?

Why, didn't they have string, or even a piece of straw?
It is quite easy to make a square that way.
Or they can use it to make a circle.
Possible, but no trees, because at that altitude is above where trees can grow, so unless they dragged in from the forest 10,000 feet upward to use as rollers to move these things.. some weigh 100 tons.

Back
Top Bottom