• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ancient Alien Theory..

I am a Christian, I believe in God. I read the Bible. I also believe in the possibility of superior beings coming down from the Sky or out of thin air with or without spacecraft or other vehicles, doing unexplainable, superhuman impossible things, shape shifting, healing, raising the dead, materializing items, de-materializing items, fiery ariel battles, telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, levitation, Terra-forming, and numerous other things...

Surprised? You shouldn't be if you read the Bible. It's all there. Now I have a presumption to make. The heavenly beings... In a time where everything abnormal was either attributed to the gods or evil, it would make perfectly good sense to link anything unexplained to a superior being worthy of worship. Our Bible is based on worshiping or fearing a heavenly being(s) or an evil being(s). They called it God and Satan. If a modern person had seen the same things they saw they would most likely call it an alien or a UFO.

Maybe we are seeing the same things. God, Angels, The Devil, Aliens, Grays, UFO, Flaming Chariot, Wheel within a Wheel, are all the same. We, being scientificly literate, want to give it a technical description, they just saw "GOD". That's why I can believe in "GOD" and UFOs. They are the same...

Should we worship them? That's up to you but I would recommend it if I were you!
interesting

Link to what? A reference that says history books shall not be filtered by the church? How about having a spouse that writes history text books, articles, encyclopedia articles, journal entries, forum papers, etc. None are "filtered" by the catholic church. LOL

Trust me, I'd be the first on the boat to confirm such a thing, but it's BS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom