• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ancient Alien Theory..

I said I believe in God. This does not mean that I believe any human that has ever walked the earth knows the first thing about our God. I also believe that our need to understand our origin and what happens to us after death caused us to speculate on a grand scale. The bible was written from words of men, not God. It was edited and translated and often mistranslated by men, not God. Many other religions were also created by men, not God nor Allah nor Buddha nor Jehovah. Which if any are correct? I'm guessing likely none. But I can't say for fact that none are correct, nor can anyone. We live in a world where anything is possible. I just don't follow blindly, especially the words of men from an era and geographic location plagued with fanatical religions and desperate recruitment of blind followers. The entire message of the bible is wrapped around blindly believing.

If a 12 year old girl today becomes pregnant and she claims an angel of the lord came to her and told her she bears the offspring of God...would you drop to your knees or would you order a paternity test?

On that last sentence. Would take the boy out back the wood shed. At that time I think he would be praying

I'm stuck on the "the moon is hollow and is an alien Death Star" one at the moment. :wacko:
LOL some stuff on there makes my brain hurt.

pumapunku7.jpgArgument-Ancient-Aliens.jpg

Anyone here a fan of the Nephilim theories?
That's where I put my eggs.
Can't really confirm it unless I learn Latin and find a bible that has been unmolested.

Never forget this, All mass produced history books that you have read have to go through a critical examination process by the Catholic church and have went through this process longer than I would like to know. Every bit of history written is censored and given to you to protect you from questioning religion

Anyone here a fan of the Nephilim theories?
That's where I put my eggs.
Can't really confirm it unless I learn Latin and find a bible that has been unmolested.

Never forget this, All mass produced history books that you have read have to go through a critical examination process by the Catholic church and have went through this process longer than I would like to know. Every bit of history written is censored and given to you to protect you from questioning religion

Yep, that's why they took out everything about Enoch in the bible.

Back
Top Bottom