• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ancient Alien Theory..

Our sun and solar system is relatively young, therefore there could be stellar systems that are billions of years ahead in time and evolution, food for thought.

How arrogant to believe that in an infinite universe with countless solar systems, we are alone in the universe? BS!

I believe that there was an amazing amount of engineering involved in the creation of this planet and its inhabitants. So many different species, all that have varying methods but similar reproductive systems, cardiovascular, respiratory, brains, senses. Trees give off oxygen, we give off carbon dioxide. We breath oxygen, trees use the carbon dioxide...It's just too much to be random. So, yes! I believe in God. I just don't believe the good ol middle easterners were any less crazy then than they are now. All their religions have that same theme...Pretty much BELIEVE! Believe my tall tales and you will be blessed with lots of virgins and streets paved in gold! Don't believe and you will be punished for eternity. huh? That's the best our God could come up with? Believe a bunch of blow hard Arab's story about a young lady pregnant out of wedlock that avoided being stoned to death by saying an angel told her she was carrying the son of God? pass. It's plausible to me that whomever raped her told her this tale and she believed it. Mary was what? 12? 13? shrug. Too bad we don't have DNA samples of some of the players of the day. If Jeshua or Yhowshuwa or Yeshua or whatever his name really translates to in Engish...certainly not Jesus (Jesus was never actually called "Jesus") actually sported our creators DNA, I wonder if it glows or explodes the test tubes in the centrifuge. I'm a little put off that God would impregnate a child when there were plenty of more age appropriate choices. Surely he could have had his pick! ....pedo-god? Why do these questions never come up in Sunday School?

Our sun and solar system is relatively young, therefore there could be stellar systems that are billions of years ahead in time and evolution, food for thought.

There could also be millions of intelligent civilizations that have been extinct for a billion years.
That's the premise behind Star Wars. "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away."
Until we can travel at light speed, or can create wormholes, or some other way to travel across space quickly, we will probably never know.

Then there is the concept of parallel universes.....

There could also be millions of intelligent civilizations that have been extinct for a billion years.
That's the premise behind Star Wars. "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away."
Until we can travel at light speed, or can create wormholes, or some other way to travel across space quickly, we will probably never know.

Then there is the concept of parallel universes.....

Even at light speed, we are talking thousands of years travel time to the nearest stars in our own galaxy...not exactly a day trip. I say we just worry about our own world and keep wondering about what's out there.

who needs thousands of years to travel to other planets? I just use stargates. oops wasnt supposed to say that in public. Yall forget what I said....

If you don't have access to a star gate, there are these little polka dotted 'shrooms that grow on cow patties that'll get you there.

Back
Top Bottom