• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo Sail Flippers

What I'll never understand is folks BUYING from the scalpers when it's often cheaper online. The other day someone was selling Blazer 9mm for $1.20 per round. At the same time it was $0.80 online from multiple places via AmmoSeek. Today it's still $0.79 for brass and $0.66 if you want aluminum case!! Who are the idiots paying $1.20 per round????
The smart ones who will resell for $1.50 per round next week?

SirWHINESaLot.jpg

I really don't care what people price their items at. Market value is what it is.

It's a little tone def to say that pricing is just taking advantage of people that are unprepared or blow their money though. Sure, some people will fit that description. I suspect most are regular hard working people that have been preparing for the other 1000 problems that happen in life. They just didn't think 9mm was going to be $1cpr anytime soon so it was lower on the priority list.

If you're selling your old stock off at market price, good for you. I have done that.

If you're buying everything you find right now and flipping it for profit, don't act like it's their fault. It's definitely your fault.

The price doesn't crack me up anymore. The pictures of the ammo sitting on the dash or like one I just saw, sitting on top of the bag on his drivers seat. Y'all make me feel like I'm sitting on a gold mine at home lol
Those are probably the same guys standing in line at Academy on Tuesdays an hour before there supposed to open.

Idk... I agree its pretty aggressive to market ammo you bought for .20 at 1.00.. but Ive had multiple guys list their ammo on here for a fair price, Ive reached out and they said oh sorry that was a typo.. its actually a buck a round... all I said was :thumb: and moved on...

To all the veterans ODTers here:
So, do you have a second account here, and sail all that overpriced ammo, for profit?
I have suspicion that, YES some of you do, and access the newbie account from a different IP address.... hahaha....
We’re just poking your conscience.... Shall we?
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom