• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo Sail Flippers

To all the veterans ODTers here:
So, do you have a second account here, and sail all that overpriced ammo, for profit? :behindsofa:
I have suspicion that, YES some of you do, and access the newbie account from a different IP address.... hahaha....

We’re just poking your conscience.... Shall we?:behindsofa::banplease:
View attachment 3112946
You must be a member of the Flowery Branch Price Patrol Club

So, those folks who bought Bitcoin for a couple bucks and are selling it now for $50,000+, what’s the story on them in your world?
I'm honestly not concerned with them. People are free to do as they please with there ammo as well. Doesnt mean I have to do business with them. Thats where the ignore button comes into play.

dont-be-poor.jpg

What I'll never understand is folks BUYING from the scalpers when it's often cheaper online. The other day someone was selling Blazer 9mm for $1.20 per round. At the same time it was $0.80 online from multiple places via AmmoSeek. Today it's still $0.79 for brass and $0.66 if you want aluminum case!! Who are the idiots paying $1.20 per round????

All I know is that every time I’ve listened to a sob story and sold something below market, the a-hole immediately flipped it for a profit.
Most egregious story, one of my second wife’s friends came to see me with his very pregnant wife along as a prop. Needed a vehicle, baby on the way, blah, blah.
Needed transportation, wanted car I had for sale, could only pay about half what
I was asking.
Stupid me let him have it.
He immediately went and resold it for my original asking price.
Same thing now, if you lower price to ‘hep out a brother’ you may see it listed tomorrow at current market value.

Back
Top Bottom