• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Price Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so you're of the opinion gun ownership should be exclusive to the wealthy? That's mighty Democrat of you.

If it will make your feelz better I can give you and only you a special low ODT price on some steel cased .223. Let's say 49 cents per round. Lowest priced steel 223 on ODT that I know of without checking first.

To be fair now, that price is $49 less than Cabela's.
That would be the 10T-SR.

Granted, he, or anyone else for that matter, could be selling it for $50 and there would be the same probability me buying it. They even take shortcuts in spelling Salvage

So I've noticed lately browsing through the ammunition listings, some (great) people are doing the right thing and posting up their ammo for sale for reasonable prices. I also noticed a lot of recent (less than a week old) ads where people are still asking $.70-1.25 for M193 5.56. Now, I understand that the prices still aren't where they used to be and probably won't be back there for quite a while, if ever, but I really think some people need to get a grip. If you spent $1.00 a round while everybody was panic buying ammo and now your 1000 rounds is worth $400, that's just a situation you've gotta live with. And if you got in early and started selling for big profit during COVID, then fair play I guess. I can understand why the $1.00 a round ads are still being posted, but come on people. You can get steel core 5.56 for $.60 a round from websites now, it's time to let the price level out and become reasonable again so we can all get back to what we love doing. I imagine we're all enthusiasts here, and I feel like profiteering and scalping should be discouraged in communities like this. I know this post probably isn't going to get a ton of traffic and might get some negative reactions, but to me it was something worth saying. Let's help each other out where we can, and play fair here. God bless.
How does it impact you, again? If they want to ask $1 pr, more power to them. It will just sit, until they lower the price.
And show me where you can find M193 for $400 delivered, please!!!!

There will always be that someone who thinks that they need to tell a person how much to sell their property for and whine if they can't or can't shame the seller.

Baby.jpg

There will always be that someone who thinks that they need to tell a person how much to sell their property for and whine if they can't or can't shame the seller.

View attachment 3386067
I've been waiting for that. Glad you aren't slacking off too much these days

Are you old bastards done jerking each other off yet? I don't quite understand the rationale behind attacking somebody who wants to encourage people to let ammo prices return to normal.
Well, actually that's not true. I can understand the rationale, it's just bull****. And the guys in here getting ass hurt about what I said are almost certainly the kind of people this post is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom