• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Price Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you old bastards done jerking each other off yet? I don't quite understand the rationale behind attacking somebody who wants to encourage people to let ammo prices return to normal.
Well, actually that's not true. I can understand the rationale, it's just bull****. And the guys in here getting ass hurt about what I said are almost certainly the kind of people this post is about.
Pretty sure your arse is the only one tore up in here.

Are you old bastards done jerking each other off yet? I don't quite understand the rationale behind attacking somebody who wants to encourage people to let ammo prices return to normal.
Well, actually that's not true. I can understand the rationale, it's just bull****. And the guys in here getting ass hurt about what I said are almost certainly the kind of people this post is about.
You said you had a good amount of ammo. Help a brother out. Sell me some brass case 9mm at .17/rd

Tell when I have sold any ammo. Come on I'm waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom