• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Price Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I long for the day when the OP of a price rant thread doesn’t leave me with a sense that the member in question thinks he entitled to other people stuff. Not holding my breath tho.

Except that I don't. I just feel like attempting to scalp in a relatively small community of enthusiasts is reprehensible. I see it a lot in the car community too. Guessing by the manner in which you replied, you might be one of the people I was talking about.

Except that I don't. I just feel like attempting to scalp in a relatively small community of enthusiasts is reprehensible. I see it a lot in the car community too. Guessing by the manner in which you replied, you might be one of the people I was talking about.

I did post some ammo for COVID prices. I then turned down every single full offer I received just to show how righteous I was. a lot of people wanted my ammo.... nobody ever got it tho.

I simply do not understand the heartburn over what another person chooses to ask for thier private property.
My only concerns are what I am willing to pay and how far I am willing to travel. I try to think of it as a reverse auction where the higher price is listed and I patiently wait until it reaches a price I am willing to pay. If somone else wants or needs it more than I do and pays more than I am willing to pay then that is fine and I patiently wait for another seller to list the same item or in most cases move on to the next item :-)

Has a lot to do with the fact that I was almost exclusively looking for trades. Glad to have now witnessed what is the equivalent of Facebook stalking on here though.
Stones. Glass house. Splinter, Plank. Eye.

Purdy funny one you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom