• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

americas enemy

How in the **** is a "wealth Gap" a problem? If some people earn and amass more wealth then only a ****ing communist POS would think they have some right to take part of it away and determine how much wealth a person can have. That's called THEFT and I'd gladly kill any mother****er who tried it.

You are getting angry and willing to kill someone for a position that wasn't stated? I've never been for redistribution of wealth. That's not the answer. The system we have that allows the very VERY few to accumulate that much wealth is the problem.

We are human animals but if we follow our animalistic instincts we would end up in prison. That's where laws and certain smart regulation come in.
you are putting qualifiers on it now in regards to ethics

not saying ethics are devoid, but this is more basic than that, if you are hungry, you eat, if you are thirsty, you dirnk.

if a corporation will exploit a legality imposed by a gov to make money, they will

How in the **** is a "wealth Gap" a problem? If some people earn and amass more wealth then only a ****ing communist POS would think they have some right to take part of it away and determine how much wealth a person can have. That's called THEFT and I'd gladly kill any mother****er who tried it.
id hate to think that it would come to a civil war

but........

You are getting angry and willing to kill someone for a position that wasn't stated? I've never been for redistribution of wealth. That's not the answer. The system we have that allows the very VERY few to accumulate that much wealth is the problem.

The topic of a wealth tax ALWAYS pisses me off. It is pure government sponsored theft. It is communist and vile(redundant, I know). The ONLY thing you can ask ANY government to do is work to provide it's citizens with an environment that offers them all the opportunity to thrive. Not guarantee them the same or comparable wealth. Only YOU can bring wealth to yourself.

The topic of a wealth tax ALWAYS pisses me off. It is pure government sponsored theft. It is communist and vile(redundant, I know). The ONLY thing you can ask ANY government to do is work to provide it's citizens with an environment that offers them all the opportunity to thrive. Not guarantee them the same or comparable wealth. Only YOU can bring wealth to yourself.
it amazes me how many people do not get this simple defining principle of what it means to be self made and responsible

I agree, BUT.... There are too many laws and regs that favor the super rich. Just look at fractional reserve banking. If you loaned out 10x more money than you actually have and charged interest on it, you would be in prison.

Back
Top Bottom