• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

americas enemy

I'm not much into reading French economists, but the wealth gap in this country is becoming a problem IMO. The phrase "Job Creator" is a myth. The only way to create jobs is through demand. More demand, more jobs. NGOs, the UN, the world bank & IMF are all bad for Americans. What is worse? The federal reserve and crony capitalism. The more the money moves upward, the more we see crony capitalism destroy this country. I don't have a problem with wealthy people, but the accumulation of that wealth into such a small group of people is not good. P.S. It's early so please take it easy on me.
again, you act as if there is a finite number of wealth or money

money is created and lost, i dont understand how someone elses success is going to negatively impact you. its what both of you do

and wealth is absolutely a job creator (just maybe not the 15 dollar an hour mcdonalds jobs some people want)

for your own good, read his book. then read some rebuttals to it. this is an on going argument but the fact is that regulation is stifling productivity and allows an avenue for 3rd party bureaucracies to latch onto and feed like a parasite (debt collection agencies are a huge fan of gov regulations for instance)

My solution would be to audit and destroy the Fed over time, and put certain constraints on capitalism and political spending. I also think tariffs on foreign goods and getting rid of free trade agreements are a good thing. The tax on wages needs to be abolished also. It goes against everything that is/was America.
i like 80% of that, but it is a pipe dream (and i realize my beliefs are usually a pipe dream as well)

for any of those ideas to work, it would seem that americans would need to understand basic economics better. but our nation is one of excuse makers and the entitled

again, you act as if there is a finite number of wealth or money

money is created and lost, i dont understand how someone elses success is going to negatively impact you. its what both of you do

and wealth is absolutely a job creator (just maybe not the 15 dollar an hour mcdonalds jobs some people want)

for your own good, read his book. then read some rebuttals to it. this is an on going argument but the fact is that regulation is stifling productivity and allows an avenue for 3rd party bureaucracies to latch onto and feed like a parasite (debt collection agencies are a huge fan of gov regulations for instance)

I totally agree with the regulation being a burden on small business. That is a byproduct of crony capitalism. The huge corporations pay their politician to get these regs passed stifling competition.

My solution would be to audit and destroy the Fed over time, and put certain constraints on capitalism and political spending. I also think tariffs on foreign goods and getting rid of free trade agreements are a good thing. The tax on wages needs to be abolished also. It goes against everything that is/was America.

I'm not too keen on having Govt. regulations of capitalism. Political spending sure. That's a tricky one, though. The govt. has been taking inches since 1792 and look where we've gotten ourselves.

i like 80% of that, but it is a pipe dream (and i realize my beliefs are usually a pipe dream as well)

for any of those ideas to work, it would seem that americans would need to understand basic economics better. but our nation is one of excuse makers and the entitled

I cant disagree with this. Too many Americans are blind and stupid when it comes to economics and the Fed.

I totally agree with the regulation being a burden on small business. That is a byproduct of crony capitalism. The huge corporations pay their politician to get these regs passed stifling competition.
kinda, the huge corporations will find a way to benefit or get around it regardless

corporations will act in their best interest, this is natural and is to be expected. why would you blame an animal for acting like an animal?

I'm not too keen on having Govt. regulations of capitalism. Political spending sure. That's a tricky one, though. The govt. has been taking inches since 1792 and look where we've gotten ourselves.

I like the idea of free market, but there is one problem. Men with money want more money and men with power want more power. Greed can and has been detrimental to capitalism.

kinda, the huge corporations will find a way to benefit or get around it regardless

corporations will act in their best interest, this is natural and is to be expected. why would you blame an animal for acting like an animal?

We are human animals but if we follow our animalistic instincts we would end up in prison. That's where laws and certain smart regulation come in.

How in the **** is a "wealth Gap" a problem? If some people earn and amass more wealth then only a ****ing communist POS would think they have some right to take part of it away and determine how much wealth a person can have. That's called THEFT and I'd gladly kill any mother****er who tried it.

Back
Top Bottom