• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Alone !! Do you have what it takes ?

Might be Mitch. He has a very good reason to go. If he could tap out and see his mother one more time before she passes, he should just go.

Remember though. They both were listing all the reasons to leave, but then both said they aren't giving up. The last thing they both said was "I'm not giving up, I am not ready to leave"

I'm pulling for Alan, but Sam has gone through more, with less than Alan has. At least Alan has had a few big meals. And he has a better shelter. Sam has overcome some strong odds. I still think it's either one of them's to loose.

I completely agree. Lucas is annoying and I honestly think there are some 'issues' there but more power to him. He's still there. He could go from being on the top of the world to tapping out in the span of 5 minutes. Mitch needs to go. That dude has been miserable and in slow motion since day one. I hope it's Sam and Alan at the end but Sam seems to be getting pretty fragile...
Yes!
Didn't know about Mitch's mother. He should have never gone in the first place. What I wouldn't give for ONE DAY with my mom... :(

It appears Sam and Alan could both use the money, probably Sam more but I just have to pull for the local boy with the great sense of humor. Go Alan!

Back
Top Bottom