• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Alone !! Do you have what it takes ?

Joe robinette did an "exit video" on his YouTube channel. I posted it here a few pages back. He said there is very little small game and I guess that's why they are all eating fish and she'll fish

He's wrong on that. According to guides in that area small game found there include game birds, migratory game birds, fox, raccoon, coyote, skunk, Rabbit, and Squirrel.

He's wrong on that. According to guides in that area small game found there include game birds, migratory game birds, fox, raccoon, coyote, skunk, Rabbit, and Squirrel.
I've never been there but I have seen first hand that squirrels know when it's gonna rain and are harder to find. Me and @jloneill17 were doing a survival camp and we planned on eating squirrel for dinner. The squirrels knew the rain was coming and we didn't see any. Then we got rained on all night in early February and very cold. Luckily we had 2 tarp shelters set up with a good pile of wood under 1 and we fed sticks to a hobo stove and told lies around the fire until late into the evening. Oh, and we ate mountain house we brought as back up, lol

Countdown to an excellent show. Will Lucas or Mitch throw in the towel and call it quits. Maybe it's Sam it won't be Alan cause he's gonna win cause them Georgia boys don't quit. LoL.

the trotlines were good to see, but it seems he didn't put anchors on them, and that they were just floating. Also, I thought he should have boiled the fish to maximize nutrient intake from the broth. Looked like it's between Mitch and Sam to quit now, unless one of the other two have a catastrophe.

Was the fishing gear not inclusive of a pole? Either way, I'd fashion a pole. You could have a trot line or two and be out in the canoe fishing. It would help pass time even if you aren't catching anything.

Winter has set in on the scene and they make it sound like it's a crippling cold. We'll see how they hold up when the hands and feet just hurt their so cold. Sam is really struggling mentally to stay in this fight and the fact he's only eating a mouse a day I'm suprised he's still hanging in there. I haven't seen Mitch eat in a few days unless they are not showing his meals now that's brutal not having any food for that long. The other guys Lucas and Alan seem to have made their homes there just fine it's whose mentally capable of toughing it out between those 2.

I'm pulling for Alan to win it all! Lucas is doing the right thing by keeping himself busy with projects, but I still think he will leave soon. I think Mitch may leave next followed by Lucas because both are a lot more emotional then Alan or Sam. #greatshow

Back
Top Bottom