• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Alone !! Do you have what it takes ?

EA Poe from Alan... didn't expect that. Also didn't expect opera before.

Now to see how the other guy handles the ocean tides. I'm thinking he didn't hear Alan's monologue about living with nature instead of trying to fight it.

Alan quoting EAPoe was epic. He's got a strange lunatic side of him that's quite entertaining.
Lucas had a huge mental spike with his canoe but seems to be paying the price for shellfish diet might throw in the towel if he's not getting better.
Sam seems to be tough and crazy he might see the end
Mitch likes his wife's clean house and can't handle mold

They are all making do and staying fed and hydrated. In surprised there's not been any wolves actually in camp. Still hooked

I'm all in for Allen now. I had to DVR this last one and just got a chance to watch it. Allen kind of cracks me up

Lucas (canoe guy) is getting the little victories that keep your mind right so I kind of think it will come down to those 2 but who knows

Why is nobody walking around with a flint napped spear (or sharpened stick) by now? It's been close to 3 weeks and I for one would just feel better with Wolves around if I could kill one at 6 or 8 feet instead of "in a phone booth with me"

Last edited:
Alan is easily my favorite to watch versatile un-afraid alert and entertaining lol. I hope he keeps his mind occupied long enough to make it. There has been no footage of hunts with a bow or spear like you said SJ. Or how bout the fact there are still no sharp stakes around base camps.

I fear Mitch has started to fall off into his mind...rationalizing more reasons to not be there than the bragging rights and payday.

Alan is easily my favorite to watch versatile un-afraid alert and entertaining lol. I hope he keeps his mind occupied long enough to make it. There has been no footage of hunts with a bow or spear like you said SJ. Or how bout the fact there are still no sharp stakes around base camps.

I fear Mitch has started to fall off into his mind...rationalizing more reasons to not be there than the bragging rights and payday.

Out of the four left only Sam and Mitch chose a bow and six arrows as one of the 10 items they had to choose from, yet neither have used it to hunt. Don't understand why they would choose the bow and then not use it.

Out of the four left only Sam and Mitch chose a bow and six arrows as one of the 10 items they had to choose from, yet neither have used it to hunt. Don't understand why they would choose the bow and then not use it.
Maybe they have never shot a bow before but feel safer knowing one is near them if they need to defend themselves in CQB. If I'm on that island I'm trying to eat some meat I'm a carnivore so I must eat bear or a deer some rabbit something that I can shoot that bow and send an arrow into. But that's just me.

I'll be absolutely shocked if Lucas is one of the final two. That guy is about as emotionally fragile as anyone I've ever seen. He swings from the highest to the lowest in a matter of minutes. First showed it with the attempt at building a cabin. I thought, THAT's the guy, planning for the long term. Then he quit because he couldn't get the clay to harden on the first try. Seriously? Then crying like he was, over.... whatever it was, I'm still not sure. I'm shocked he's still there.
Mitch is another one that seems to wallow in it. A lot less talk and a little more activity would do him well.
No way I could tolerate that weather for that long in those conditions but so far, it would 'appear' Alan and Sam are on cruise control for the final two (and I hope they are the ones to make it) but.... it could all be a reality show set up! :behindsofa: ;)

By the way, what happened to all the critters? :confused: After the first 72 hours I figured it would only be a matter of another day or two before someone was eaten. ;)

Joe robinette did an "exit video" on his YouTube channel. I posted it here a few pages back. He said there is very little small game and I guess that's why they are all eating fish and she'll fish

Back
Top Bottom