• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Alone !! Do you have what it takes ?

I agree. Alan seems like he's hanging out. The guy with the canoe keeps his mind occupied, even if it's just chopping. The boat is a mental victory that I think will keep him going for a bit, especially if he can catch fish. He needs to build a smoker.

I see it being between these two in the end. They don't show much of the fourth guy.

Anyone want to bet who goes next?

I'm kind of thinking boat-guy may capsize and call it over... maybe, maybe not. There was some alluding to "rough water" at the very end of last night's episode.

Of course, I also think Alan goes on for quite a while because I'm fairly certain it's his voice they use in the intro that says something like "I feel like I'm starving"

EA Poe from Alan... didn't expect that. Also didn't expect opera before.

Now to see how the other guy handles the ocean tides. I'm thinking he didn't hear Alan's monologue about living with nature instead of trying to fight it.

Alan quoting EAPoe was epic. He's got a strange lunatic side of him that's quite entertaining.
Lucas had a huge mental spike with his canoe but seems to be paying the price for shellfish diet might throw in the towel if he's not getting better.
Sam seems to be tough and crazy he might see the end
Mitch likes his wife's clean house and can't handle mold

They are all making do and staying fed and hydrated. In surprised there's not been any wolves actually in camp. Still hooked

Back
Top Bottom