• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Alone !! Do you have what it takes ?

Yeah, with all the wind from day 48-55 or so, it was clear he should have taken some time to start working on something further up in the trees instead of right off the shoreline, but it was too little too late by that point. I thought it was interesting that the tarp noise and flapping was making him nauseated.

Did he say he was tapping or did they show the boat just showing up and let you guess at who had quit? I was flipping between Alone and Castaway.

On the 'after show', it was Alan and two other contestants. No Sam. Thought that odd. He mad? :noidea:
Really happy local boy one. Wants to take care of his father and son before anything for himself. Good people....
Didn't he say older son? I thought that's what he said. The after show was young children'

Didn't he say older son? I thought that's what he said. The after show was young children'
Huh? I thought when his wife asked him what he wanted to do with the money he said he wanted to make it so his father could retire and try and get his son's sight (or was it hearing?) restored from an issue he had had since birth?

Huh? I thought when his wife asked him what he wanted to do with the money he said he wanted to make it so his father could retire and try and get his son's sight (or was it hearing?) restored from an issue he had had since birth?
Yeah thats right but I understood Alan to say his older son. I may have miss understood him.

It was his sight,from birth.

If they do it again maybe it ought to be in the spring.
I'd like to see how they would deal with 900 gazillion insects. Probably much worse than bears cougars and wolfs being eaten 1 tiny bite at a time.
Congrats to the winner. That was a pretty intense show.

Back
Top Bottom