• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Alone !! Do you have what it takes ?

Man I sure was glad to see local boy Alan win this thing! Must also give props to Sam! This kid is 22 years old and handled this much better than the eight that tapped out before him.

I was happy to see Alan win. I'm glad he stuck it out. He said Really so soon. I was thinking about spring garden. He is one tough dude but get him around his kids and you see a gentle patient giant. What a great guy super entertaining all the way through the end. Enjoyed pulling for him and really liked watching the show. Where's the next one gonna be.

I was happy to see Alan win. I'm glad he stuck it out. He said Really so soon. I was thinking about spring garden. He is one tough dude but get him around his kids and you see a gentle patient giant. What a great guy super entertaining all the way through the end. Enjoyed pulling for him and really liked watching the show. Where's the next one gonna be.

Read this yesterday "Production on season two is slated to begin this fall in Vancouver Island"

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/08/19/alone-renewed-for-season-2-by-history/450473/

Last edited:
His face just lit up when they said your done and I bet he had 10000 questions for the guys coming to check him out. Just so excited to talk to humans lol

Man I sure was glad to see local boy Alan win this thing! Must also give props to Sam! This kid is 22 years old and handled this much better than the eight that tapped out before him.

I think Sam would have won if had just made or found a better shelter. That tent was crap. Great show - probably my favorite thing on TV since Justified ended.

Back
Top Bottom