All I wanted was some raggedy ass burritos...

Yup. Gonna get worse too. My coworker went to visit his mother in Alabama and stopped at a Walmart there. Every line was turned into a self-service. No more cashier lines at all.

One of many reasons I started avoiding Walmart, they were all over this pretty early. I guess I don't mind automated stuff for some things, but I'm not a fan of it in others.

One of many reasons I started avoiding Walmart, they were all over this pretty early. I guess I don't mind automated stuff for some things, but I'm not a fan of it in others.

I do most of my shopping at IGA now. More expensive but they are small and they always have enough employees and enough registers open.

Reactions: GFB
I do most of my shopping at IGA now. More expensive but they are small and they always have enough employees and enough registers open.

Me too. When I'm home, I go to Costco maybe once a month. Fancy Kroger every couple weeks for some specific items. IGA for everything else in between. Also, IGA sells the super fatty ground beef that's best for grilling burgers. Can't get that just anywhere.

Me too. When I'm home, I go to Costco maybe once a month. Fancy Kroger every couple weeks for some specific items. IGA for everything else in between. Also, IGA sells the super fatty ground beef that's best for grilling burgers. Can't get that just anywhere.

Im there at least weekly. I've probably seen you there.

Yup. Gonna get worse too. My coworker went to visit his mother in Alabama and stopped at a Walmart there. Every line was turned into a self-service. No more cashier lines at all.
I don't really have much of a problem with the self checkout; I don't screw up the ringing up half as much as the employees

Might not be the restaurant doing that because of Covid. I’ve seen several fast foods closing completely some day and only using the drive thru on some days. It’s mostly due to not having enough workers to staff the place enough to allow indoor dining. Until that free government money runs out it’s going to only get worse.

https://www.tacobell.com/news/april-24-hiring-parties
There's a new Chic Fila in Wanrer Robins that I haven't been to and won't. I'm told its just a pick up window evwn though its a walk in place. The other locations like here in Perry still haven't reopened the dining room. I'll say it one more time. If its drive through only and I can't sit down or take a piss when I need to then I need a discount. They should price their food like Checkers does. But it wasn't like I was ever going back to Chic Fila anyway after the CEOs stupid ass statement about white folks apologizing for racism.

Popeye's is worse....

Waited 20 minutes in the drive-thru line to pick up an order I had placed and paid for online.
Inside was closed to "customers".

Finally get to the speaker stand and the person tells me their system has NO record of my order !!!

And that's when the shooting started..........
Ever tried to order Dominos online? Yeah...its a ****in disaster.

Back
Top Bottom