• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

All I wanted was some raggedy ass burritos...

Went through Wendy's drive thru at 4:30 yesterday because no line.

When I pulled up to the box, voice said they were CLOSED due to staffing issues. And that was all that was said, and they were closed.
Far as I’m concerned, they can all close. Last few years, never could get a correct order from drive-thru, finally wrote them off.

Yeah see nobody really NEEDS fast food. In fact we would all be better off without it. So making it harder to get seems like a piss poor business practice. Two or three weeks back I stopped at a new Wendy's in Perry to get biscuits for the family. Now they WERE open but when I walked in I i mediately saw two big ass teblets and point of sale terminals. Nobody there to run them. So I hollered back to the girl at the pickup counter. " Hey do I have to use these things to order?" To which she answered " Yes, you can place your order and pay right there" To which I responded with " Well why don't I just come back there and ****ing cook it too?" And by that time I was out the door. So I guess by tricking me into being my own order taker this Wendy's franchisee gets to hire half as many zit faces as they would have. But I'm not doing their jobs AND paying all the money.
Lol I'd prefer to enter my own order. At least then it would only be the kitchen to blame for messing up the order.

Lol I'd prefer to enter my own order. At least then it would only be the kitchen to blame for messing up the order.
^^ This ^^
Definitely.
One less opportunity to stumble over the weak link in the chain.
And when fast food goes to full automation to cut costs, orders should be 100% correct every time.

^^ This ^^
Definitely.
One less opportunity to stumble over the weak link in the chain.
And when fast food goes to full automation to cut costs, orders should be 100% correct every time.
I'm looking forward to that....especially if it's impossible for the machine to hock-a-loogie in your burrito.... :0)

Back
Top Bottom