• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aliens definitely exist, say legitimate scientists

why arent you talking to that Who on a regular basis? --- look at me now I'm a theoretical asshole

I think you did not read all of the posts because this response is quite non sensical, read in context, then respond in context not knee jerking so that your replies are not jumbled and confusing. Some good info on parallel universes may aide you also. I knew this thread would attract amphibians! BTW Frog is your post an admission or are you asking for a consensus of it? LOL

I think you did not read all of the posts because this response is quite non sensical, read in context, then respond in context not knee jerking so that your replies are not jumbled and confusing. Some good info on parallel universes may aide you also. I knew this thread would attract amphibians! BTW Frog is your post an admission or are you asking for a consensus of it? LOL
LOL, well i was kinda referring to your god as the Who making you Horton and that kinda makes me a theoretical but hey if you have to explain it its not really funny now is it?

LOL, well i was kinda referring to your god as the Who making you Horton and that kinda makes me a theoretical but hey if you have to explain it its not really funny now is it?

Confess my child, I thought this was the "stupid stuff section" briefly but realized that it was a serious and interesting subject so I decided not to bust anyones balls(especially folks I know nothing about) or see how cute and curt I could be with my witty and snarky remarks...but that is just me. Is it really that lonesome in the BR now? You and Dunk need to have a campout to ease your pains and give you a hobby. Back to topic please.

Last edited:

Not even smile cracking, next stop BR? Have fun...

You think that guy's credentials mean anything to dunkel? :lol:

The math makes sense...I don't care what the credentials are. I know too many educated idiots with plenty of diplomas on the wall and not enough common sense to blindly trust "credentials". Credentials might get you in the door, but after that, it's put up or shut up.

So yeah...the math makes sense...but by itself is not solid "proof" of anything.

The math makes sense...I don't care what the credentials are. I know too many educated idiots with plenty of diplomas on the wall and not enough common sense to blindly trust "credentials". Credentials might get you in the door, but after that, it's put up or shut up.

So yeah...the math makes sense...but by itself is not solid "proof" of anything.

troll.me_images_ancient_aliens_guy_see_i_told_you_so_thumb.jpg

"Otis my man"... nose better than my bloodhound, lol, topical retort, I like.

Back
Top Bottom