• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aliens definitely exist, say legitimate scientists

sure there's got to be intelligent life out there somewhere. it would be extremely naive to think we are alone.but what keeps me up at night is thinking about parallel universes.

Ladies, come on, not again tonight. Aliens or not? I say no, Michio and Bioshock say yeah, what say you all? Everyone take some midol...

- - - Updated - - -

sure there's got to be intelligent life out there somewhere. it would be extremely naive to think we are alone.but what keeps me up at night is thinking about parallel universes.

Yeah, "Horton Hears a Who" freaked me out when I first saw it...scary...

To think we are the only intelligent life in this universe is being very egotistical and ignorant. If you believe in god or any other higher being then you already believe in aliens or some kind of variation. If you are a Christian the bible even states you will see wonders in the skies. There are pictographs all over this worlds depicting the same and some different interactions with these wonders of the skies. Believe what you want but this universe is too big for God to create for just one puny race.

Back
Top Bottom