• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aliens definitely exist, say legitimate scientists

so you think dunkle has even half the credintials as that scientist.

I know no ones "credentials" except my own. I just know that he would give you his usual song and dance "evidence" routine and if you did not accept it then he would start demagoging you and busting your chops.....it was a funny. Do you know that scientist, or have you seen his credentials or what school he went to or are you just readily accepting the article you read as fact? God, now I sound like D.....lol

I know no ones "credentials" except my own. I just know that he would give you his usual song and dance "evidence" routine and if you did not accept it then he would start demagoging you and busting your chops.....it was a funny. Do you know that scientist, or have you seen his credentials or what school he went to or are you just readily accepting the article you read as fact? God, now I sound like D.....lol

Actually I know alot about his work.

Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku

http://www.bing.com/images/results.aspx?q=Theoretical+physicist+Michio+Kaku&form=MSNH14

- - - Updated - - -

"Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku says aliens are a sure thing."
That's awesome. I want to be a theoretical rock star!

Shouldnt be too hard.. your already a theoretical asshole.

Why would aliens come here? There aren't any jobs and because of the sequester there is no extra rocket fuel to get back
home.....certainly couldn't find any 22 LR ammo.

Back
Top Bottom