• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama woman missing after helping child she saw walking on a highway

She's been questioned by authorities but nothing has really been said about who, what, when, how come she went missing then just showed back up.

National news to find her when she was thought to be missing...

Really quite trying to lift the rug high enough to sweep this mess under now.

I haven't seen a bull in any of the write ups but one has SHAT all over this situation I assure you.

Supposedly in the video below, this is her pulling up to the toddler after she saw him the first time and circled back on the highway. Since something like that would take several minutes at a minimum, this means that all the other drivers would not have seen the toddler standing there.

Oh and if there were dangerous kidnappers on the loose, why has law enforcement not further alerted the public based on information after interviewing her? :confused2:

Supposedly in the video below, this is her pulling up to the toddler after she saw him the first time and circled back on the highway. Since something like that would take several minutes at a minimum, this means that all the other drivers would not have seen the toddler standing there.

Oh and if there were dangerous kidnappers on the loose, why has law enforcement not further alerted the public based on information after interviewing her? :confused2:

Looks like a person exited to the right of the vehicle and then forward a bit Not able to see after that. No other vehicles or people stopping. Then the blue lights come on as the police roll up? Looks strange. Where did that person go?

I remember a story a few years back about people being robbed after they pulled over to help women who had flat tires. Some guys came out of the woods and abducted them and forced them to withdraw all their money from ATM's. I wouldn't doubt that predators would do something like this.

Back
Top Bottom