• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama woman missing after helping child she saw walking on a highway

I learned something new today. Apparently CrimeStoppers takes donations. I had no idea. Anyhow....they were given $63,000 by donors over this case. They were set to refund the donors and then stopped the refund. Apparently to refund them with the case still open would look like they didn't believe her either? :noidea:

I learned something new today. Apparently CrimeStoppers takes donations. I had no idea. Anyhow....they were given $63,000 by donors over this case. They were set to refund the donors and then stopped the refund. Apparently to refund them with the case still open would look like they didn't believe her either? :noidea:

Sum botty gon' git PAAAYYYEEEEEDDDD!!!

Probably already spent it. Now they're trying to figure out how to re-coupe it.

Sum botty gon' git PAAAYYYEEEEEDDDD!!!
If I read the article correctly this was money that was donated to CrimeStoppers to pay out for tips. But since no tips came in, they were going to give back the money.

If I read the article correctly this was money that was donated to CrimeStoppers to pay out for tips. But since no tips came in, they were going to give back the money.

If I read it correctly, the PoPo have some say in the money not being returned, since it's an "ongoing" investigation.

Does that mean they are holding out for tips (not the tip-cup type)? Or does it mean they get to use some of the money to pay for the extra man-hours spent said investigation?

Yeah I was thinking more like they're keeping it pay for the search, etc since its all turning out to look like BS. Not sure really how that CrimeStoppers money works but if LEO gets to say if they hold it/refund it I wonder if they're thinking cover expenses since I doubt they'll get a dime out of the woman or her family.

If I read it correctly, the PoPo have some say in the money not being returned, since it's an "ongoing" investigation.

Does that mean they are holding out for tips (not the tip-cup type)? Or does it mean they get to use some of the money to pay for the extra man-hours spent said investigation?
Yeah that's what I was curious about.

Yeah I was thinking more like they're keeping it pay for the search, etc since its all turning out to look like BS. Not sure really how that CrimeStoppers money works but if LEO gets to say if they hold it/refund it I wonder if they're thinking cover expenses since I doubt they'll get a dime out of the woman or her family.
Why would a victim have to pay for the search for their self.?
I mean, god sake’s man, the poor woman endured 2 days of unspeakable horror.

Back
Top Bottom