• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK guys, need some help.

20210722_101023.jpg
20210722_101104.jpg
Could you post pics of this? I'm intrigued!

The collapsed overall length is exactly the same as my zenith MP5 sbr.

It is the wicked sister of the MP5. Noisy, b!tchy, like a mean hearted midget.

The vz58 stock bar is an I beam. It's not uncomfortable at all to shoot and the angle puts your cheek right in line with the sights.

I also like the "kyber" aspect of a mishmash of parts. Yugo gun, Chinese stamped mags, Czech stock, Russian krink sling. The gas tube cover is a battlefield pickup from an m70 with a little bit of field carving on it

Nice thing about the 10" barrel in the M92 is that they don't lose much in velocity. Golden tiger still runs around 2100fps.

The collapsed overall length is exactly the same as my zenith MP5 sbr.

It is the wicked sister of the MP5. Noisy, b!tchy, like a mean hearted midget.

The vz58 stock bar is an I beam. It's not uncomfortable at all to shoot and the angle puts your cheek right in line with the sights.

I also like the "kyber" aspect of a mishmash of parts. Yugo gun, Chinese stamped mags, Czech stock, Russian krink sling. The gas tube cover is a battlefield pickup from an m70 with a little bit of field carving on it

Nice thing about the 10" barrel in the M92 is that they don't lose much in velocity. Golden tiger still runs around 2100fps.

This is very cool. I like it a lot. I was noticing the angle of the folder and was going to ask about it but you answered my question already...my AMD is terrible about trying to get a cheekweld and line up with the sights.

I got mine a few years ago on ebay from a guy in CZ. It was around $30 then but they're higher now.

It came with a large screw but I went to home depot and found a hex screw in the same size, put it in my drilled and turned down the outer diameter with a file. I used a flat piece of .20" steel about 1" square on the inside of the receiver at the trunnion. I rounded the vertical edges to.fit against the trinnion and put and nut and lock washer on it. Sounds complicated but was a quick job with a grinding wheel and file.

The trunnion has an angle to it so it worked well to give an angle like the chinese underfolders.

I had bought a yugo undercoating stock but dumped it after I mocked this up.

Can someone help me figure out why this wood furniture wont fit my psakg3. I see it might need a little modification to get the handguards in. ( lips of handguard upper and lower need to be filed down ). Does this sound right?
upload_2021-7-26_9-7-40.png

Back
Top Bottom