• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK guys, need some help.

Always with the good intel!

WBP uses Fabrika Broni's CHF CL barrels, RSB, rear trunnions and Piccatiny rails.
They also supply FB Radom with AK parts, use FB Radom's jigs, presses, etc, which they bought after FB upgraded their equipment.
WBP fit and finish is above Arsenal's SLR line.

I have an M92 sbr with a vz58 side folder. It is fantastic. The only thing I added is an SLR single chamber brake. It's the shortest brake I could find and reduces overall length by around 2" over the original brake. Recoil is nil, but volume went to twenty.

The.vz58 side folder fits perfect and required a single hole for the original bolt and a little file work for a locating tab to prevent the stock from rotating. It took maybe 15 minutes to install.

I have an M92 sbr with a vz58 side folder. It is fantastic. The only thing I added is an SLR single chamber brake. It's the shortest brake I could find and reduces overall length by around 2" over the original brake. Recoil is nil, but volume went to twenty.

The.vz58 side folder fits perfect and required a single hole for the original bolt and a little file work for a locating tab to prevent the stock from rotating. It took maybe 15 minutes to install.

Could you post pics of this? I'm intrigued!

:victorious: I did it... Just placed my order for an IWI Galil Ace Gen 2 Pistol in 7.62x39 W/ Side Folding SBA3 Brace! :triumphant:

I just found another site with 1 in stock, the same price as PSA, but didnt have to pay taxes, and only $19.99 in shipping, saved me about $130.

Thanks to everyone for all the help. Hopefully, it ships soon. I'll post up some pics once I get it in hand, and slap an optic on it.
You will love it.

Back
Top Bottom