• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK guys, need some help.

I can share with you about the two AKs I've owned in 7.62. One 107 arsenal, one wasr. Both great shooting guns with the wasr being I'm very rough finish but it ran flawlessly. The aftermarket support is available for just about whatever you choose to do to the gun in terms of just about everything.

20210605_114308.jpg

This is my KUSA KP9. It's been flawless for the 1k ish rounds through it.

Galil ACE. Head and shoulders above anything else in this thread.

have you found one in stock? If so pm me the site please. My problem is I can’t find anything in stock locally or from an online retailer. I saw 1 Galil Ace Gen 2 pistol yesterday pop up for sale for $1700 and the website sold out in less than 5 minutes. Also, I love the OG Galil but I’m not up to date on the Gen 2 and the $1700 price tag seemed high… but idk?

Also, what feeling about wire folders? I’ve heard a lot of people like the “look” of underfolders but hate the chin weld, seems triangle side folders are the best of the folders, I know some prefer fixed but rarely hear people talk about the wire side folder.

$1700 is very fair for $7.62x39. It was a $2000- $2500 gun 6 months ago. Look at gun.deals for in stock.
I like Gen 1 more than Gen 2. Gen 2 loses tritium sights.

Back
Top Bottom