• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK guys, need some help.

Jeddak Jeddak @ggkthx @ReservoirDawg10

To anyone who has the ACE Gen 2 or experience with it.. What irons are yall running? With such a low cheek/chin weld standard BUIS appears to be too tall. IWI lists the Troy HK style Micro Battle sights as accessories on their site but I'm hearing they are still a too tall on some other forums... Maybe 45 degree offsets, or the CZ Scorpion factory irons sights?
In.

9mm ak pistol shoot good but recoil is garbage and very expensive range toy that doesnt supress well
I have an PSA AK-V and I absolutely love it. Out of my collection it's my favorite to shoot. Everyone that's fired it has had the same exact reaction after handing it back to me. They've all said that buying one of those will be their next gun purchase. I can't speak for the 7.62x39 AK-P but the 9 is great. Your mileage may vary.

Can someone help me figure out why this wood furniture wont fit my psakg3. I see it might need a little modification to get the handguards in. ( lips of handguard upper and lower need to be filed down ). Does this sound right?
View attachment 3373793
File to fit. File just enough for a tight fit. Use a rubber mallet to seat the lower.

Upper WILL split if overtorqued. Go slow and test fit a lot.

you sir are a saint. I thought so but needed confirmation. Jeddak Jeddak
I like Gen 1 Ace slightly better than Gen 2, due to its tritium sights, but I have both. You cannot do better than a Galil Ace.
Put solar backed dot, like Holosun 510, and you will be good.
They run great suppressed with 196 grain Barnaul ammo. Make sure can is rated for 8".
Putting the receiver cover back on will be a pain. Look up a video on how to do it. It is tight, so it keeps zero.

Its basic, but shes still sumn special to me.
@daino
@CTS Tactical
upload_2021-7-30_11-18-39.png

Back
Top Bottom