• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air rifle with can

If you can thread them
On a real gun that’s not ideal. Like oil filter adapters…
Yeah … history shows that they’ll charge me with whatever they want. However, these are air rifle moderators that thread onto an air rifle barrel. I’m sure there’s an adapter somewhere that enables you to put it on a firearm but that would be silly. Good moderators are around $200. One round from an actual firearm and it would be destroyed.

I was reading another thread and a question came to mind. Would it be legal to put some kind of muffler on an air rifle?
I saw a comment that stated some air rifles created as much or more noise than some 22lr.
Just curious since an air rifle is not under the same regulations as a standard firearm.
In most jurisdictions in Ga, they are listed with regular guns in local ordinances.
Technically not allowed, but rarely enforced unless there is local Karen.

Well, they are going to try and get you from whatever angle they can. I guess to be safe, the moderator needs to be dedicated to the air rifle it is intended for
No absolutely not!

The “moderator” for an air gun is drastically different than a firearm suppressor/silencer.
You would under no circumstance use an air gun moderator on a firearm, and using a firearm suppressor would do absolutely nothing on an air gun.

Apparently most on this thread don’t understand that air guns, including their accessories are not regulated because they are not firearms. The moderators can be purchased and shipped right to your door, there’s no need for FFL, no tax stamp, no registration.

I’m calling bull**** on their “testing” these things are nowhere near spec for actual pressure from a firearm.

They can and are still shipped right to your door. **** those soy latte drinking Campbell soup bitches.

Back
Top Bottom