• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors - WTH??

when McDonalds puts ketchup on your double quarter pounder by accident do you ask them to compensate you with 3 Doritos locos hard tacos from taco bell....????

Same concept........!!!!!!

MMMmmmmmm......Tacos

That happened to me once, I asked the manager for a replacement and he said all he could do is send it back to central distribution and I would get a replacement in 3-4 weeks.
Me: I was like what the ****, cant you just replace the violated patty?
McManager: there is nothing I can do, the box has been opened so it has to go back.
Me: You have plenty other patties just have your cook replace it.
McManager: Sorry its company policy, best I can do is let you smell the grill until your replacement arrives.

i.giphy.com_12ZYp8Q1752m08.gif
I was literally thinking to myself while I tried to read that, "I'm going to have a ****ing seizure trying to read this post." Then I finally got it and it was funny, but I was too freaking dizzy to laugh.

That happened to me once, I asked the manager for a replacement and he said all he could do is send it back to central distribution and I would get a replacement in 3-4 weeks.
Me: I was like what the ****, cant you just replace the violated patty?
McManager: there is nothing I can do, the box has been opened so it has to go back.
Me: You have plenty other patties just have your cook replace it.
McManager: Sorry its company policy, best I can do is let you smell the grill until your replacement arrives.
Bwahahahaha

I can't recall the last time I read a kind word on ODT about AO. So, I have to ask, why do ODTers still shop there?

i totally agree with @rbstern . you bought a new gun that messed up.
and your mad that they WHAT aren't handing you a new replacement off the shelf?
that their gunsmith couldn't fix it right then & there bc as you said you broke the barrel to get the live round out?
that you expect to be compensated for what?
-----them paying to ship your gun off for you?
-----free magazines for your non working gun? (thats what you should be asking keltec for if anything)
-----a used one to borrow til yours comes in?

THE BEST PART IS YOU EXPECT FREE MAGS for a S&W gun b/c your keltec broke
there is no gun store in the US that would compensate like that

they are giving u free range time.(that is compensation for a problem that wasn't even their fault)
I didn't "break" the barrel It folds in half. I used the term as in a "Break barrel" like a pellet gun. You have a compelling argument - I agree Keltec should be the one compensating me for my inconvenience. The "best part" is that the magazine type the gun takes is the S&W 59. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.
If I sell you something that doesn't work - I go out of my way to take care of the situation.
You are absolutely right - It's Keltec's fault they made a bad gun. I have misapplied the focal point of my dissatisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom