• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adding in cost of shipping and tax?

I was selling ammo at almost 50% off retail and I did have it in my ad if you buy it online, tax and shipping would be this. I did this in hopes the goobers excuse me the poors would not waste my time with their low balls offers. Well it did work still had member new and old offering 50% less than I was selling it for or they would ask will you take less if I take less. So now I just list it and when the offers come it I just say “no thank you” and block them.

Selling ammo can be tough. A lot of folks have 'old' prices in their head and haven't caught up to where the market is today.

The only ammo I've sold recently was some 7.62x54R Bulgarian silver tip and I was kind of surprised that so many folks thought this was still going for $80-100 a spam-can, not the $330-ish (plus tax and shipping) it's going for now... If you can find it at all.

You're confused why someone would price their stuff based on what you could get it for elsewhere?
He's confused because he wants to buy 8mm Mauser ammunition for 2004 pricing.

Unless you find some momo who doesn't keep up with current pricing, you aren't buying 8mm ammo for 26 cents per round anywhere in the U.S.

If the guy upped the price after the initial ad? Yeah, that's a douche move.

He's confused because he wants to buy 8mm Mauser ammunition for 2004 pricing.

Unless you find some momo who doesn't keep up with current pricing, you aren't buying 8mm ammo for 26 cents per round anywhere in the U.S.

If the guy upped the price after the initial ad? Yeah, that's a douche move.
I offered based off current market pricing not off 2004 pricing those days are long gone unfortunately

Its on ammoseek in bulk rn for 36 cents a round and I've found it recently around 20cpr on the private market
It's gonna be 47 cents per round by the time you get it to your house. Unless you have a reseller ID for GA.

And you have to buy at least 945 rounds.

Are you upset about his asking price or the fact that he changed his asking price?

And 20 cents per round on the "private market?" Who can control what other morons do with their 8mm ammo?

It's gonna be 47 cents per round by the time you get it to your house. Unless you have a reseller ID for GA.

And you have to buy at least 945 rounds.

Are you upset about his asking price or the fact that he changed his asking price?
The changing of thr price his original was reasonable

Back
Top Bottom