• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Active shooter Oregon campus....

It's already over.

- We're not talking about it
- We're not saying his name
- Talk to my Deputy
- Deputy: We aren't taking questions, goodbye

Literally all of five minutes.
Sheriff is pro 2nd Amendment and I heard that he sent a letter to VP Biden stating he would refuse to enforce any Federal laws passed that violated the 2nd.
If I had a tin hat I'd certainly be wearing it right now...

Air Force veteran on Fox. He had a concealed weapon on him. Staff did not allow him to leave the room to go investigate.
My oldest son goes to college just outside of Philly, spent 5 years in the Navy and spends most of his time in the Vet center with others that served. They don't have a lot in common with the majority of the other students.
I texted him today to tell him I loved him and how proud I am of him, which I don't do often enough, and he knew I was worried about him being in a gun-free zone.
He said "Don't worry Dad, no :censored:boy is going to catch me sitting on my hands."

I haven't read all the post on this thread, but I have to say this just pisses me off!!!! When in the hell will people learn
that idiot criminals couldn't give a rats butt about a sign or a gun law. Damn it people, don't make yourself a target.
GUN FREE ZONE, REALLY. Not even the security guard had a gun. For Christ sake, how many people died because of this
stupid ass notion that if you put a sign up you are protected. Just absolutely stupid and frustrating. God help the family's of
the victims!!!! And as for our president, please go back to your country of origin, because it sure isn't the United States of America.

My oldest son goes to college just outside of Philly, spent 5 years in the Navy and spends most of his time in the Vet center with others that served. They don't have a lot in common with the majority of the other students.
I texted him today to tell him I loved him and how proud I am of him, which I don't do often enough, and he knew I was worried about him being in a gun-free zone.
He said "Don't worry Dad, no :censored:boy is going to catch me sitting on my hands."

Thank you, your son, and his friends that served.

our country is imploding. where and when our people started hating their own country i don't know. very sad. no one cares anymore. to read these assholes agging him on and advising him. hoping he'd do it. makes me sick. by god americans didn't used to tolerate this. damn it.

Air Force veteran on Fox. He had a concealed weapon on him. Staff did not allow him to leave the room to go investigate.

Naturally, we gun owners would like to think that this armed veteran could have made a difference. In reality, I doubt that he could have. When Fox interviewed him, he stated that he was in a different building about 200 yards away from the shooting. Let's think about that. He leaves the building and is making his way across the open field to the scene of the shooting when law enforcement shows up. The campus is on lock down; so law enforcement sees only one guy with a gun outside running toward a building. The early reports would have probably said that two shooters were taken down by law enforcement. It would have been hours before we found out that a tragic mistake had been made.

In retrospect, he was not in position to assist; and it is probably better that he stayed right where he was.

I was actually surprised the guy from CNN said we have not confirmed that is was a "assault rifle". Then the guy went on to say that earlier reports suggested that it was rumored to be a AR style rifle.
:rant::rant::rant::rant:Why is it a guy could have 5 pistols loaded with 18 rd mags and carrying 10 extra mags , have a shotgun taped to each leg, daggers taped to each one of his fingers and toes BUT if he is carrying an AR or like the "Assault Rifle" is the only thing that is ever focused on :der:and "is the reason why" there were so many deaths....
:rant::rant::rant:Statement from our Fearful Leader:wacko::hail:...."This is the only country :usa:in the entire world were this seems to happen on a monthly basis ".....Really ? If he would spend less time on the golf course:nono: and a little more time watching the nightly news or just reading the paper he might be surprised to learn "It ain't all bad here ":rockon:

Back
Top Bottom