• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Active shooter Oregon campus....

Attachments

• connection.png
    connection.png
    532.4 KB · Views: 109
Just read that too! No photos except the official controlled photos? Is that too tin-foil hat like?

Makes me want to buy a second phone and just have it just in case something like this happens. Surrender the fake phone and smuggle the real one out, and then sell it to the news stations.

And that's probably why those phones were confiscated. Shouldn't be allowed but it's what happened nonetheless.

If he was asking people questions one by one before shooting them why would nobody fight back? I can't comprehend that. How could you watch him killing people and just sit there and hope he skips you? I'm not a badass fighter by any means but you better believe I'm fighting for my life in that situation.

If he was asking people questions one by one before shooting them why would nobody fight back? I can't comprehend that. How could you watch him killing people and just sit there and hope he skips you?

Same reason AQ can crash three out of four planes into buildings on 9/11, with only one set of passengers fighting back. Same reason our boys didn't resist (for the most part) on the Bataan Death March. Fear, denial, hope of being spared, etc.

Back
Top Bottom