• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Accidentally shoots buddy while purchasing a gun in the parking lot of Academy in Newnan

Two unsafe dumb-asses paying for their negligence. I hope the dude recovers fully and is able to appreciate both he and the sellers (OR HIS FRIENDS) complete negligence.

Two unsafe dumb-asses paying for their negligence. I hope the dude recovers fully and is able to appreciate both he and the sellers (OR HIS FRIENDS) complete negligence.
Meh..... Everybody has to start somewhere. If the guy wasn't used to handling firearms he made a poor decision to meet in a parking lot and buy used. I can remember being that unfamiliar (and it wasn't that long ago). The first pistol that I selected for myself...I was so uncomfortable that I didn't even handle it in the gun store. I let my husband check it out and we took it home and he showed me how to use it. But now I am so familiar that I go to the gun store without him. (I think I get better service that way because the men behind the counter don't have to feel like they are disrespecting my husband by giving me advice if he's not with me.) Maybe they were just noobs (which, granted, means they should not have attempted this transaction.) But also, who hands someone a loaded gun (except for family/buddies, in your own home or at the range)?

Horse merde,
No excuse whatsoever, dead is dead. All the cavalier attitudes about newbies doesn't mean crap to the families and friends of the deceased or the fellow Soldiers or Marines killed by stupidity.

Grow up, be responsible and follow the rules and we would have never heard about this.

Back
Top Bottom