• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Accidentally shoots buddy while purchasing a gun in the parking lot of Academy in Newnan

Who treats a never before seen gun as unloaded? (ok- technically, every gun). I'm not picking an argument, just saying the rules were broken by more than one person here.
Absolutely. But if you hand me a loaded gun at a meet, I'm going to assume the stupid is contagious and infected the gun and just go on my way. ;)
I'm guessing from the guy's perspective that got shot, who apparently handed the buyer a loaded weapon, he'll be filing that under "won't do that again".
Hopefully he recovers quickly and the injury isn't serious.

was accidentally shot in the abdomen.... Im sure it did't reah anything vital.

shooting.jpg

Absolutely. But if you hand me a loaded gun at a meet, I'm going to assume the stupid is contagious and infected the gun and just go on my way. ;)
I'm guessing from the guy's perspective that got shot, who apparently handed the buyer a loaded weapon, he'll be filing that under "won't do that again".
Hopefully he recovers quickly and the injury isn't serious

From the story (as I read it) 2 guys rode together to Newnan to buy a gun. One of the riders shot the other rider. I don't think the seller was the shooter or shootee.... I could be wrong though.

Anthony Williamson, 50, was accidentally shot in the abdomen by his friend, Jonathan Jordan, 50, after the two had traveled from Duluth to Newnan to purchase a handgun

Back
Top Bottom