• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AAC is sending me something.

I know right? I would hope someone returned my rifle after being repaired but then again, I'm probably making it worst. He would have gotten a new ar15 and I would have gotten a new ar15 lol. Anyways, they still think it's my rifle. Their system doesn't show any mistakes.
At this point I feel you did your due diligence...

Last edited:
Spoke to Doug King. He advised me to contact AAC and if they don't claim it, I can legally keep it. That's if I give them a reasonable amount of time for decision. So there you have it!

I know that's legal. I'm asking if company sending someone else's gun to someone else. What violation is that?
[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but could you imagine this getting sent to someone that was in their customer list but was recently convicted of a felony or FVA crime?

They sent you a shipping label didn't they?

I sent them an email a week ago when I got the email notification asking about the RMA because I wasn't sure if I sent something to them and forgot. When I got the package, I realize it's not my rifle and that's when I emailed them again with "URGENT" in the subject email stating it's not my rifle. Nick emailed me back under the "urgent" email and said he has attached a return label. Like 15 minutes later, Nick, again, replied to my email I sent them a week ago that they never responded till after the "urgent" email and he asked me if I'm sure it's not my rifle because their system shows that it's mine. He states that they did not make a mistake because the RMA is registered under my information. I might have to drive it to them, my printer been acting up.

I sent them an email a week ago when I got the email notification asking about the RMA because I wasn't sure if I sent something to them and forgot. When I got the package, I realize it's not my rifle and that's when I emailed them again with "URGENT" in the subject email stating it's not my rifle. Nick emailed me back under the "urgent" email and said he has attached a return label. Like 15 minutes later, Nick, again, replied to my email I sent them a week ago that they never responded till after the "urgent" email and he asked me if I'm sure it's not my rifle because their system shows that it's mine. He states that they did not make a mistake because the RMA is registered under my information. I might have to drive it to them, my printer been acting up.
Wow. Good thing you dont work at a halfway house. Stupid stuff like that is why I only own ONE AAC can.

Don't take this the wrong way, but it's starting to sound like you are looking for a reason to justify keeping it. They sent you a return label. Print it out, stick it on the box and call UPS to come pick it up.

No matter what the cause for confusion on their end, it's not yours. Send it back to them and let them sort it out. Your inconvenience is literally limited to hitting the print button and the cost of packing tape.

Maybe you could keep it according to a legal interpretation. So what? I try to live by that whole "do unto others" silliness that I was taught way back before I learned to read and write. Worked then, still works now.

Back
Top Bottom