• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AAC is sending me something.

If it's a repair, they can ship it back to the owner. You already own it, so no transfer is required.
I know that's legal. I'm asking if company sending someone else's gun to someone else. What violation is that?[/QUOTE]

Does it look used? So are they asking for it back?
Definitely looked used. It was a repair. Only reason why they could ship it directly to a resident or business. Apparently "I" sent it to them back in January for repair. I'm just now getting it. What's weird is there's a tag on the gun with a name.

I don't have a printer. Ruger sent the UPS guy to my house with the label. I wasn't home but if I was it would've got placed on the box and handed back to him'

I certainly wouldn't want to go to any trouble. Have them schedule a pickup when you're home with a provided label. Where does the owner live?

I know right? I would hope someone returned my rifle after being repaired but then again, I'm probably making it worst. He would have gotten a new ar15 and I would have gotten a new ar15 lol. Anyways, they still think it's my rifle. Their system doesn't show any mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom