• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AAC is sending me something.

So next question is what are they giving Ya for your troubles??

He asked if I needed anything for my other rifles. Like a flash hider mount or something I could use for my rifles. Hey! I couldn't pass up the offer!

Yeah I asked for their nibx bcg but he said it was out of stock. So I just told them they can send me a muzzle brake for my 300blk.
Man, I couldnt take any "gratuity" for that. Just imagine it WAS your rifle and it was shipped to someone else. I hope someone would get it back to me ASAP.

Not trying to say anything about accepting the offer, but I just couldnt personally do it...

Man, I couldnt take any "gratuity" for that. Just imagine it WAS your rifle and it was shipped to someone else. I hope someone would get it back to me ASAP.

Not trying to say anything about accepting the offer, but I just couldnt personally do it...

They messed up royally he did the right thing and they are giving him something for free and you wouldn't do it! Whether they offered or not he did the right thing guy like all of us is gonna get his rifle back and he gets a free gift it's the least they could do for some one being honest IMO whether he declined to accept or not. For the same reason it was nice of them to do it.

They messed up royally he did the right thing and they are giving him something for free and you wouldn't do it! Whether they offered or not he did the right thing guy like all of us is gonna get his rifle back and he gets a free gift it's the least they could do for some one being honest IMO whether he declined to accept or not. For the same reason it was nice of them to do it.
I wasn't complaining or bashing, just saying I dont take gratuity for doing the right thing. I would just thank them for the offer and move on. Again, just my opinion...

Back
Top Bottom