• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A peek at your CCW

If it's an established member I don't think much about it
I agree....I also look at "where from" and feedback first. I used to be on Armslist and my biggest problem was offering up a concealable gat and getting all kinds of Atlanta/Metro bangers and/or their girlfriends strawing for them wanting to buy it "right now for cash, tonight." I was there two months and finally quit it....a banger's hangout, IMO...

I personally have no issues with showing my WCP and drivers license to a seller, but I draw a hard line at seller wanting pictures of them. That’s a BIG hell no. I get a kick out of the “LOOK” on these young guys faces after they ask to see mine, and I reply “sure, can I see yours”....he he

I personally have no issues with showing my WCP and drivers license to a seller, but I draw a hard line at seller wanting pictures of them. That’s a BIG hell no. I get a kick out of the “LOOK” on these young guys faces after they ask to see mine, and I reply “sure, can I see yours”....he he
With Geezer, I would ask to see his ID and permit and get my drone operator to zoom in on his address. You know he loves those CZ pistols.:)

Back
Top Bottom