• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A Little Common Courtesy

Phanson55

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
40   0
Reaction score
Come on guys a Little Common Courtesy goes a long way. I can't tell you how many times I have sent a private massage in the short time I have been using this site that have gone completely ignored. If you take the time to post an ad to sell a gun or anything else for that matter and someone responds with a question or even an offer it will only take a few seconds to respond with an answer to at least let the person know you saw the response. Just be nice to each other and return with a message if it only say, SOLD or NO, at least the person will know you got the PM. I love this site and will be on it a lot more but please respond to a message. Thanks, now I will get off my soap box.

Come on guys a Little Common Courtesy goes a long way. I can't tell you how many times I have sent a private massage in the short time I have been using this site that have gone completely ignored. If you take the time to post an ad to sell a gun or anything else for that matter and someone responds with a question or even an offer it will only take a few seconds to respond with an answer to at least let the person know you saw the response. Just be nice to each other and return with a message if it only say, SOLD or NO, at least the person will know you got the PM. I love this site and will be on it a lot more but please respond to a message. Thanks, now I will get off my soap box.
Maybe your bid wasnt high enough....i feel your pain though...alot of that going now...i feel this has become an auction site..its just going to get worse

Don't feel bad. I offered (a few days ago) exactly what a long time member was selling ammo for, and then asked about the other items mentioned in the ad. He came back with a price for all, I declined on the extras, and said I will go with the original purchase request/agreement. Then crickets....I look on his ad, and come to find he sold it after our exchange.

Am I surprised, no. Will I deal with this guy again, absolutely not.

Back
Top Bottom