• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Passed up a sale?

We’d get along perfectly. Obviously, I’m not very good at it either. :rolleyes:

I spoke with the guy on the phone. He’s an incredibly nice guy and I liked him. He’s buying something I know next to nothing about and he didn’t act like a know it all douchebag about it. He explained some things I didn’t know and made an offer. Considering his information, I countered with what I thought was fair… it just happened to be a lower price.

If my plan works, he’ll take me coyote hunting. If not, at least he won’t kick my ass at a meet and greet.
Dont feel bad my counteroffer is this: "here just take it"

Well "they" (the fbi) should know, they're facilitating the problem when they openly state it's white, christians who are the greatest security threat to this country. 1,000's of military age Chinese crossing the southern border? Nothing to see here...we have our assets embedded in churches all across the country every Sunday. What a f'ing mess we are in.
They wont be on here trying to buy guns either.They will meet up at rally points and be well armed and ordered.

I recently turned down an offer to buy because something felt off with posts, profile.
Dude stated he has cash, wants to buy. But didn't have carry permit. I'll occasionally waive that requirement if it's a well established member with several positive feedbacks going each way.
Their posts were all I got cash , ill buy it. All over the state, all different sizes of pistols.

Something didn't sit right with me so I politely declined. Anyone else pass up a sale or am I just paranoid?
probably a drug runner with felony record buying up all the guns he can for his homies in da bidness.

If the first message ain’t a lowball it ain’t real xD
This right here :lol:

If it's not a lowball offer and I have to drive 3 hours to them, it's not real.

But I've had a few of those like OP. I get a little leery too about folks who are too eager to spend cash without at least a little haggling or asking more questions about it. My first thought is usually, well I'd hope you have cash cause I'm not taking credit or checks so.... But yeah if they're replying to every thread like that something is off.

Passed on a deal in my favor because we couldn’t get our comms together. Guy seemed real busy, I didn’t want to be a pain in his rear.

🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom